Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Build Coming Soon: Yokomo DP Type C


I've had a Yokomo Drift Package build on my 'to do' list for a long time. Looks like it has finally made it near the top of the list. My intention is to make this a two-stage build. First the plan is to build it mostly stock, using a few upgrades up front to convert it to RWD. I really want to experience it in all it's plastic tub chassis glory! :) Eventually I wold like to pair it up with one of the many conversion chassis that are available for the full experience. This chassis should keep me busy for a while...

5 comments:

  1. Curious, what made you ant to try a shaft car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the TT02 is a shaft car, and I like it a lot.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Find the best European based bitcoin exchange rate at bitinka.com. You can take advantage of digital currency exchange more than 10 different currencies.


    RC construction truck RC Dump Truck Toy Construction Truck Remote Control Truck 4CH Full Function Battery Powered RC Construction Truck Toy …

    Visit site :- Visit Now - https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Control-Function-Battery-Powered/dp/B01M75C3BG/ref=sr_1_1?m=A3KIGJ5D7AQK8I&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1504848894&sr=1-1&keywords=B01M75C3BG

    ReplyDelete